We Need Everything "Permanent.." in a "Temporary" Life..!!

AT 8

I can't teach anyone anything, but I'll post some of what I've learned here. < > என்னால் யாருக்கும் எதையும் கற்பிக்க முடியாது, ஆனால் நான் கற்றுக்கொண்ட சிலவற்றை இங்கே பதிவிடுகிறேன்.

Friday, June 30, 2017

SALT CAN BE CONVERTED TO METAL

SALT CAN BE CONVERTED TO METAL

* Metals to be able to convert the salt.

* Salt why not make Metals?

* All of this is only asking questions?.

* Tamil Nadu Siddha, put salt produced metal. Siddha books that I read. But any alchemist salt              because the method of converting metallic Tell me about them, I'll know.

* Salt can be transformed into metal?. Tried own experience that I would like to share with you.

* Turicu, mayiltuttam known in Tamil as much. Copper sulphate is the salt of the many Tamil name.      In English this is copper sulfate, also known as cupric sulfate.

* We all know that there is copper in copper sulphate, but also how to produce copper metal ?. I've looked at trying some two hundred grams to one kilogram of copper sulfate can be made of copper.



Share:

AT 9

Multiplex AT 1

AT 2

''I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.''

AT 6

Follow by Email

Subscribe To Get All The Latest Updates!

email updates

Social Meadia

Blog Archive

New Posts

AT 7